Today people live fast life. Everyone wants to get job done instantly. Considering this mentality developers at Shah Net Technologies learn an open source that mimics the good aspects of Ruby and Rails terms as CakePHP. CakePHP breaks the monotony during development and offers tools and logics specific to the application and subsequently saves a lot up repetition in coding thus coder need not to reinvent same coding in new project.
Some more features included in the CakePHP Development at Shah Net:
- CakePHP community at Shah Net Technologies is active, friendly and supportive one.
- No hidden charges or other methods of exploitation of customers found with CakePHP web applicatoin development at Shah Net Technologies because CakePHP have flexible licensing system so we can pass the sweet fruits to our patrons too.
- CakePHP application development at Shah Net Technologies assures the compatibility with versions 4 and 5 of PHP.
- Application scaffolding is a rough structure for application. Put the scaffolding up first, then start bulking the application out and replacing the scaffolding with your own code. It’s getting something up and running quickly.
- The scaffolding will automatically detect the field sets and data types in your database and generate all the CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) code at run time, so this avoid creating forms and can get a basic application up and running within short span.
Request dispatcher with clean, custom URLs and routes
- Built-in validation
- Fast and flexible templating (PHP syntax, with helpers)
- Email, Cookie, Security, Session, and Request Handling Components.
- Flexible Access control lists (ACL)
- Data Sanitization
- Flexible Caching
- Works from any web site directory, with little to no Apache configuration involved CakePHP development at Shah Net Technologies provides frame work of a basic organizational structure, from filenames to database table names, keeping your entire application consistent and logical. This concept is simple but powerful. By following the conventions you’ll always know exactly where things are and how they’re organized.